CoDD-Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Re-Application

4 posters

Go down

Re-Application Empty Re-Application

Post  potatosix Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:41 am

Game Alias: StolenName (Not for long I guess)
Verification of age: Been there, done that...
Email: thejorens@gmail.com
Xfire: tehkittenofdoom
Game Experience: minesweeper, solitaire, some flash games
Do you own a headset?: Yes
How long have you been playing Call of Duty or Battlefield games?: Since 2009 for both
Have you been in any other clans then CoDD?: Nope
Are you still in any other clan?: Nope
Why should we accept you into our clan?: Well, I am pretty sure I am not a camper, which is a good thing, right? Umm... Grenade launchers make my skin crawl... Umm... I am better at quickscoping than I used to be....
Are you willing to donate to the server (Please state why if you say no): Not really because I have exactly as much money as a hooker in a desert Sad
BTW is it normal that my old forum account has vanished?
potatosix
potatosix

Male Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Re-Application Empty Re: Re-Application

Post  jdcrispe95 Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:48 am

potash wrote:
BTW is it normal that my old forum account has vanished?

I deleted your old forum account, i deleted loads of peoples account, if you noticed we've gone from 40+ members to 20 something. Smile

jdcrispe95
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  potatosix Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:13 pm

I most probably won't be able to get on the server today or tomorrow, only by sunday.
real life interrupting my gaming pleasures Razz
potatosix
potatosix

Back to top Go down

Post  jdcrispe95 Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:42 pm

potash wrote:I most probably won't be able to get on the server today or tomorrow, only by sunday.
real life interrupting my gaming pleasures Razz

Please watch your language on our forums, thanks.

jdcrispe95
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  potatosix Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:47 pm

Okilydokilydo
Edit:
So umm, am I on trial, am I not on trial?
Some info would be super mega awesome Smile
potatosix
potatosix

Back to top Go down

Post  jdcrispe95 Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:41 pm

You're on trial Smile

jdcrispe95
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  potatosix Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:50 pm

Gonna be gone for the weekend again, go figure Razz
potatosix
potatosix

Back to top Go down

Post  MW3Noob Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:42 am

Trail Denied

You are to immature and your sexist towards the female gender

-Mw3Noob

MW3Noob
ClanWarManager
ClanWarManager

Male Posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  potatosix Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:03 am

MW3Noob wrote:Trail Denied

You are to immature and your sexist towards the female gender

-Mw3Noob
The immaturity... I can't deny really, me and scotty were just fooling around when the server was mostly empty because we were bored. He was liking my vests so I decided to ( someone called me at this point so I forgot what I wanted to say). About the sexism...
A clan member (I think it was expand) got online and complained about having to have sex and I said something like "Blame her for not being in a kitchen". Of course I didn't mean that seriously, and I assumed that everyone had known of that being a meme, but hey, I often say stuff that most people don't understand.
I know exactly what I did and I kinda had it coming I guess, but I can figure out a way to control myself as I found a way to control my panic knifing in iSnipe...
It is really up to you guys whether you accept my deepest apologies, I can't force anyone to do that.
With my immaturity I try to break the ice between most people and me, I am the guy that is afraid of not being liked, so I really only try to compensate for my fears with this kind of behaviour because I haven't found an alternative yet...
I really like this server and the fact that it gathers the best community that 4D1 has to offer, I haven't ragequit on this server even once, other servers are a different story.

(I do realise that I have written a novel of a decent length, but please do read it all)
potatosix
potatosix

Back to top Go down

Post  MW3Noob Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:41 am

First off you started messing around when there were atleast 9 or 10 people wich isn't that few in my book. Second i think at one point you wanted scotty to stand up straight like you could "Blow him" wich was disturbing to read and the match after you got asked by scotty if you were male or female and to that you responded both with a little goat or something like that wich i think is just too immature. Also you got warned but kept on going I wanted you to stop for your own good.

And for the sexist thing please do not rely on everyone knowing meme's and jokes like that i for one take sexism VERY serious.

-Mw3Noob
Sorry if any words are written wrong. Keep in mind English is not my primary language

MW3Noob
ClanWarManager
ClanWarManager

Back to top Go down

Post  potatosix Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:45 am

MW3Noob wrote:...Also you got warned but kept on going....
You warned me during the iSnipe FFA which was 2 games after me and scotty were messing around...
Listen, I understand what I did wrong and I apologize for that, I will try to change, but I might need some help along the way...
BTW your english isn't nearly as bad as some americans I have met online, just don't worry about it XD
potatosix
potatosix

Back to top Go down

Post  MW3Noob Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:50 am

potatosix wrote:
MW3Noob wrote:...Also you got warned but kept on going....
You warned me during the iSnipe FFA which was 2 games after me and scotty were messing around...
Listen, I understand what I did wrong and I apologize for that, I will try to change, but I might need some help along the way...
BTW your english isn't nearly as bad as some americans I have met online, just don't worry about it XD

ok the warning was a command warning the warning i am talking about is that i at one point asked if you and scotty could be more mature

MW3Noob
ClanWarManager
ClanWarManager

Back to top Go down

Post  potatosix Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:56 am

MW3Noob wrote:
ok the warning was a command warning the warning i am talking about is that i at one point asked if you and scotty could be more mature
I did actually lay off the sexual innuendos, the only thing I said that could break your warning was "Listen scotty,we are through, you are just too mature for me...".
Listen, you have to understand that I wasn't doing well IG so I started chatting hardcore and it kinda led me to what happened.
Again, I understand where you went with what you did, and I agree with you somewhat, but after your first warning (the unofficial one) I did respect your viewpoint and mostly laid off the immaturity...
P.S. Also kinda looking back at it, I somewhat am responsible for scotty getting banned (again). Sorry bro Sad
potatosix
potatosix

Back to top Go down

Post  MW3Noob Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:02 am

potatosix wrote:
I did actually lay off the sexual innuendos, the only thing I said that could break your warning was "Listen scotty,we are through, you are just too mature for me...".
Listen, you have to understand that I wasn't doing well IG so I started chatting hardcore and it kinda led me to what happened.
Again, I understand where you went with what you did, and I agree with you somewhat, but after your first warning (the unofficial one) I did respect your viewpoint and mostly laid off the immaturity...

Then why did you not stop with all the immaturity? if you can lay of a little bit you can pretty much be mature but then you started again with the immaturity and that led to this.
If you actually would have stopped i wouldn't mind you but you went on with it.

And no scotty got banned for not speaking English when i asked him to speak English he said NOOOOO. So that is all on him

MW3Noob
ClanWarManager
ClanWarManager

Back to top Go down

Post  potatosix Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:09 am

MW3Noob wrote:Then why did you not stop with all the immaturity? if you can lay of a little bit you can pretty much be mature but then you started again with the immaturity and that led to this.
If you actually would have stopped i wouldn't mind you but you went on with it.
Okay, I really am not sure what happened, after the scotty thing I felt like I did pretty well to be considered a mature person...
Also before you did deny my trial I went and read all the new updated rules and decided to grow up and sit there with a complete poker face, hardcorely (is that even a word) filtering what I say before I even press "T" or "Y"...
potatosix
potatosix

Back to top Go down

Post  MW3Noob Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:19 am

potatosix wrote:
Okay, I really am not sure what happened, after the scotty thing I felt like I did pretty well to be considered a mature person...
Also before you did deny my trial I went and read all the new updated rules and decided to grow up and sit there with a complete poker face, hardcorely (is that even a word) filtering what I say before I even press "T" or "Y"...

you can't just grow up in an hour or so. But if you really think you can get passed immaturity that fast then i will counsult with crispe and if he wants you back on trail it might last a little longer then regular trails since you have been denied before.

-Mw3Noob

MW3Noob
ClanWarManager
ClanWarManager

Back to top Go down

Post  potatosix Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:24 am

I never said I grew up, I just said that I tried to act more mature....
potatosix
potatosix

Back to top Go down

Post  jdcrispe95 Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:05 am

3rd and final chance.

If you void our rules again, you will get permanently banned from the server and the forums.

Topic locked.

jdcrispe95
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scotty Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:27 am

Trial passed, welcome to the club! Smile

Sorry that it took so long, but I'm kinda busy with school lately.

Scotty
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 109

https://codd-clan.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down