CoDD-Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  flood360 Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:10 am

Game Alias: flood360
Verification of age (PM jdcrispe95 or Scotty): Not yet
Email: flolaff@gmail.com
Xfire *MUST HAVE!*: flood360 (doesn't detect fourdeltaone for me)
Game Experience: I have experience in some mobile android games (GTA 3, MC2, MC3, ...) WaW, MW3, the sims (trolololololol), and need for speed most wanted
Do you own a headset?: No
How long have you been playing Call of Duty or Battlefield games?: WaW in PS2 for 1 year and MW3 for 6 months on PC
Have you been in any other clans then CoDD?: No, this is the 1st clan I have ever applied for.
Are you still in any other clan?: No, I am not currently in any other clan.
Why should we accept you into our clan?: I don't speak english very well but I play the objective, I have stinger Very Happy, I can play 2-3 hours per day and I use the server since I play MW3 (already in teknogods). I don't complain about fake hackers and I'm friendly^^. I already know some members like Crispe, MW3Noob, Potato6, Slamatron, ... and I don't rage at all lol
Are you willing to donate to the server (Please state why if you say no): No. Maybe later, I don't have any bank/credit card or a paypal account because of my parents, sorry

flood360

Male Posts : 2

Back to top Go down