CoDD-Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Modified gamemodes!

4 posters

Go down

Modified gamemodes! Empty Modified gamemodes!

Post  Scotty Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:52 am

We will mix things a little bit up, from now on every Saturday will be Modified Saturday which means that every Saturday we have a list of modiefied gamemodes!

want to try it out? we kick off tomorrow so be sure to check this out!

Regards the CoDD Administration Department!

Scotty
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 109

https://codd-clan.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Modified gamemodes! Empty Re: Modified gamemodes!

Post  jdcrispe95 Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:50 am

Fixed your post Scotty Smile

And yes the game modes we will be hosting every saturday are as follows:
Domination - Lowered health, blocked some weapons/perks, blocked some killstreaks
Free For All - Lowered health, blocked some weapons/perks, blocked some killstreaks
Head Quaters - Lowered activation time, blocked some perks/weapons, blocked some killstreaks, moved score limit up to 1000 points
Team Defender - Blocked some weapons/perks, blocked some killstreaks

I hope you enjoy it Smile

Thanks,
jdcrispe95
Server Administrator for the CoDD Clan

jdcrispe95
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vlad35 Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:21 pm

Are you thinking about adding Gun Game, One in the Chamber and Search and Destroy? Because I've never played either on the server...

vlad35

Male Posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  jdcrispe95 Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:25 pm

vlad35 wrote:Are you thinking about adding Gun Game, One in the Chamber and Search and Destroy? Because I've never played either on the server...

We've already had them and will implement them back in the server very soon. Smile

jdcrispe95
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iAimLikeAPro Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:24 am

I have some special gamemodes suggestions.
Some of them will take alot of computer coding skills to create, but i'm just throwing it out there...

1. "Loner". Just like infected, but when there are only only two players left alive, one of them gets a chopper. Then, when there is only one left, he gets AH-6 overwatch, and ac-130 (That lasts till he dies) with unlimited machinegun, so he can defend himself via air only.

2. "Death from above" TDM, but every minute, 1 random player, on both teams, is awarded a predator or an airstike (random). (Spices the TDM up a bit)

3. "Surivior". Just like infected, but when the game starts the teams are auto-balanced (instead of one person started as infected). Then, if the survivors, manage to have ALL infected players killed at the same time, the survivors will win. (If an infected dies, he will be dead for 10 sec). And, if an infected manage to get a killsteak of 3, he will be awarded a magazine for his pistol, next time he spawns.

4. "Killsteaker" a VERY special gamemode, where you get a random killstreak for every 10th kill u get. (If possible, this mode should also include som custom made killstreaks, such as:
Anti-pred (Just like the sam-turret, but only works on preds, and it activates instantly the pred is fired.)
C4-RC chopper (RC-chopper carying one or two C4's. Drop with RMB, detonate with LMB)
Cluster-strike (Activated via the phone-thingy. A cluster bomb is dropped above the senter of the map, and it spreads randomly out across the map.)
Perked (All perks are equipped for 60 sec)

5. (my favorite) "Hide and seek". Like in the MW2 (alterrev/4D1) server: RepZ hide and seek. It's like search and destroy, but without the bomb. One team is seekers, the others hiders. Hiders job is to hide as well as possible. They get a list of objects to hide as. (Trashcans, Lampposts, cars, generators, TV's, barrels...). The seekers job is to find and kill all seekers. Seekers are given random pre-set classes, while the hiders only gets a knife and a gun without ammo (like infected) but knife requiers 3 stabs.

These gamemodes are just suggestions. But think about it... I am sure we can find someone able to make a gamemode for us... (I say us, but i mean the [CoDD]-clan (I am not a member...))

iAimLikeAPro

Male Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post  jdcrispe95 Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:24 am

iAimLikeAPro wrote:
1. "Loner". Just like infected, but when there are only only two players left alive, one of them gets a chopper. Then, when there is only one left, he gets AH-6 overwatch, and ac-130 (That lasts till he dies) with unlimited machinegun, so he can defend himself via air only.

Completely unbalanced, 0% chance of survival and wayyy too much time to code that.

iAimLikeAPro wrote:
2. "Death from above" TDM, but every minute, 1 random player, on both teams, is awarded a predator or an airstike (random). (Spices the TDM up a bit)

This is just complete overkill.. like a juggernaut with a SMAW that has bottomless clip.

iAimLikeAPro wrote:
3. "Surivior". Just like infected, but when the game starts the teams are auto-balanced (instead of one person started as infected). Then, if the survivors, manage to have ALL infected players killed at the same time, the survivors will win. (If an infected dies, he will be dead for 10 sec). And, if an infected manage to get a killsteak of 3, he will be awarded a magazine for his pistol, next time he spawns.

Auto balance is turned off on our server and will remain turned off due to it ruining infected and other gamemodes.

iAimLikeAPro wrote:
4. "Killsteaker" a VERY special gamemode, where you get a random killstreak for every 10th kill u get. (If possible, this mode should also include som custom made killstreaks, such as:
Anti-pred (Just like the sam-turret, but only works on preds, and it activates instantly the pred is fired.)
C4-RC chopper (RC-chopper carying one or two C4's. Drop with RMB, detonate with LMB)
Cluster-strike (Activated via the phone-thingy. A cluster bomb is dropped above the senter of the map, and it spreads randomly out across the map.)
Perked (All perks are equipped for 60 sec)

Completely impossible.

iAimLikeAPro wrote:
5. (my favorite) "Hide and seek". Like in the MW2 (alterrev/4D1) server: RepZ hide and seek. It's like search and destroy, but without the bomb. One team is seekers, the others hiders. Hiders job is to hide as well as possible. They get a list of objects to hide as. (Trashcans, Lampposts, cars, generators, TV's, barrels...). The seekers job is to find and kill all seekers. Seekers are given random pre-set classes, while the hiders only gets a knife and a gun without ammo (like infected) but knife requiers 3 stabs.

No one would play by the rules. Also, max health is 2 stabs then death.

Thank you for these recommendations, I am grateful you posted your ideas Smile

Thanks,
jdcrispe95
Server Administrator for the CoDD Clan

jdcrispe95
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum