CoDD-Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I m innocent Xd next bring the box to test my truth !!

2 posters

Go down

I m innocent Xd next bring the box to test my truth !! Empty I m innocent Xd next bring the box to test my truth !!

Post  Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:06 pm

ok I m here to denie the the stuff jarlie or other thaught that I did and to explain more of what really happened first of all this is what I ve said to him Ur new hope U don't HACK OR I ll have to kik U and report so that he knows that I KNOW the commands maybe then he won't even think of hackin btw no Baning was involved in our talk besides the other player that I warned our admin about I do not remember his name I think his name aognor Evil or Very Mad or somthin like that he aimed at 5 players and kill them in the matter 2 sec Exclamation and I was jokin all the time maybe some of the members took it seriously I donnow... if that s all the threats that I was believed to cause plz I advice our calns admins to reconsider their desicions besides I don't want to loose COD players that became my freinds especially when they R actually good that's all what I got say FROST out cheers

Back to top Go down

I m innocent Xd next bring the box to test my truth !! Empty Re: I m innocent Xd next bring the box to test my truth !!

Post  jdcrispe95 Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:32 pm

FROSTY96 wrote:ok I m here to denie the the stuff jarlie or other thaught that I did and to explain more of what really happened first of all this is what I ve said to him Ur new hope U don't HACK OR I ll have to kik U and report so that he knows that I KNOW the commands maybe then he won't even think of hackin btw no Baning was involved in our talk besides the other player that I warned our admin about I do not remember his name I think his name aognor Evil or Very Mad or somthin like that he aimed at 5 players and kill them in the matter 2 sec Exclamation and I was jokin all the time maybe some of the members took it seriously I donnow... if that s all the threats that I was believed to cause plz I advice our calns admins to reconsider their desicions besides I don't want to loose COD players that became my freinds especially when they R actually good that's all what I got say FROST out cheers

I'm, deny, thought, I've, your, you, I'll, kick, you, hacking, by the way, banning, I think his name was aognor, something, killed, joking, don't know, that's, please, advise, clans, decisions, friends, are.

I've just corrected all your grammar mistakes.

The reason why I removed your permissions and denied your trial was because of the following:
1. You were raging a lot in-game, which was making other players feel uncomfortable.
2. You swore many times on our server and you know that swearing is against our rules.
3. I warned you twice for camping and you still continued after both warnings.
4. I warned you twice for knifing players in gun game and you still continued, even after I kicked you.
5. Your English grammar has a lot of room for improvement.
6. You threatened one of our members because he was "new", when in-fact he signed up only 1 day after you.
7. You didn't take any action upon players when I asked you to kick people that were breaking the rules.
8. You ignored me multiple times in-game.
9. You're very immature for your age.

There's more problems that I can name, but that's all I can be asked to type.

I gave you 4 chances to fix up and you still continued causing problems. At CoDD we expect a high level of maturity in-game, on xfire and on the forums. You showed many signs of pre-pubescent behaviour over xfire.

Don't even come to mention that you said "fuck him" about JarlieBoy. This behaviour is not tolerated at all in our clan. He did the right thing by reporting you to me, I asked him to keep an eye on you because I had doubts about you in-game.

frostnadhem: btw what that guy s nickname Jarlne oor somthin...
JDCRISPE95: Jarine, i believe
frostnadhem: yeah fuck him can't evern report thr right way with rightous words I going to post now

If you didn't act immature and show all these problems that I listed above, I'm sure that you would be a great addition to the community.

Also, I will thank Over9000 and JarlieBoy for following through my request. Scotty if you read this in the morning can we shave a day or 2 from their trial? Thanks.

In the mean time you are more than welcome to play on our server, just be sure to not break any of our rules, curse, abuse other members, void any of our weapon rules (FMG9 Akimbo, launchers, etc) and you'll be okay. If you are seen breaking any of our rules in-game it will result in a instant ban, your forum account will be terminated also.

As a conclusion, I will listen to what Scotty has to say about this matter and if he wants to stick up for you, you can remain being a member. If not, then this topic will be locked and deleted the next day. (to make sure you read it)

Thanks,
jdcrispe95
Server Administrator for the CoDD Clan

Last edited by jdcrispe95 on Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

jdcrispe95
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I m innocent Xd next bring the box to test my truth !! Empty Re: I m innocent Xd next bring the box to test my truth !!

Post  Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:47 pm

I didn't curse on Jarlie becoz he reported me I did that becoz he didn't say exactly what I ve said and completly ruined my speech Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  jdcrispe95 Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:54 pm

FROSTY96 wrote:I didn't curse on Jarlie becoz he reported me I did that becoz he didn't say exactly what I ve said and completly ruined my speech Mad

because, because, I've, completely.

Again, I fixed your grammar.

It does not matter what he said, either way you should have not abused him. It was uncalled for and it was certainly not needed, as I stated in my previous post; I asked Over9000 and JarlieBoy to keep an eye on you in-game because I had some work to deal with. I would've personally kept an eye on you otherwise, you should be thanking JarlieBoy (and Over9000) for telling me not to terminate your membership on the 3rd account of your mis-behaviour. Even though I was considering it, they said to give you one last chance (which I did) and you blew that as-well.

We take our rules very seriously, we are a clan and we all should show respect to each other, we should not be cursing one another.

I can only hope you learn from your mistakes for the benefit of your future.

Thanks,
jdcrispe95

jdcrispe95
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:23 pm

anyways I thankful 4 what U still think of me I ll apologize later to Jarlie and If I get back officialy U ll see the kind of behavior U like besides If I can speak English french and arabic I think that's a benefit of some kind if U ever need it

Back to top Go down

Post  jdcrispe95 Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:26 pm

FROSTY96 wrote:anyways I thankful 4 what U still think of me I ll apologize later to Jarlie and If I get back officialy U ll see the kind of behavior U like besides If I can speak English french and arabic I think that's a benefit of some kind if U ever need it

Lets see what Scotty has to say about this, I've made my decision and if he says otherwise, then you can stay in the clan.

Good luck with getting back in the clan.

Thanks,
jdcrispe95

jdcrispe95
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scotty Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:24 am

jdcrispe95 wrote:Lets see what Scotty has to say about this, I've made my decision and if he says otherwise, then you can stay in the clan.

Time will tell, i'll keep an eye on him if i think he is mature enough i MIGHT consider you back but if i see you doing anything against the rules really ANYTHING i wont even consider.

I request the other members to also keep an eye on !FROST!, and if you see him doing anything wrong report it to me, or crispe.

jdcrispe95 wrote:Also, I will thank Over9000 and JarlieBoy for following through my request. Scotty if you read this in the morning can we shave a day or 2 from their trial? Thanks.

Sure i will.

-Scotty

Scotty
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 109

https://codd-clan.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:30 am

U see man we r talkin about maturity Cool and Ur makin me look like baby by tellin evreyone to keep an eye on me U don't have to do so beleive me I m determined to get back to the clan don't bother urself I won't be doin anythin wrong What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post  Scotty Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:34 am

FROSTY96 wrote:U see man we r talkin about maturity Cool and Ur makin me look like baby by tellin evreyone to keep an eye on me U don't have to do so beleive me I m determined to get back to the clan don't bother urself I won't be doin anythin wrong What a Face

I ask other members to keep an eye on you because i can't be with you 24/7 and since other members are in different time zones it's easier to ask them since i'm also busy with the site, modifying gamemodes for Modified Saturday, ETC.

Scotty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jdcrispe95 Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:10 am

APPEAL DENIED.

jdcrispe95
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scotty Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:11 am

APPEAL DENIED.

Scotty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum