CoDD-Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who else hates being called a cheater?

5 posters

Go down

Who else hates being called a cheater? Empty Who else hates being called a cheater?

Post  GunzForHire Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:34 am

Today i was playing on a random server when some guy came in.
i went good for a while but then he started saying i was a cheater and that the clan i was in was a fagclan Exclamation (here's why he said CoDD was a fagclan according to him he was banned from the server because he was winning 5 rounds in a row you guys kicked him he came back won another 3 and then you banned just because he was winning. Question )
next map he said im gonna record motherfucker he's WH!!! Laughing well so enjoyed and laughed Laughing at him but the map after that he started playing again but here comes the funny part in that map i think i found the real reason he was banned . he was an obvious Champion in camping he started camping like crazy on Arkaden and it was quite hard to keep killing him however in the end he managed to get past my score resulting i was seccond. and at the end of the map he suddenly said Fuck you Cheater your Clip is going on Youtube and you also just got owned. having him say that made me quite mad Evil or Very Mad and so i left the server saying farewell camper fag you must have an iq below 7 to actually think im hacking Rolling Eyes

but what i actually want to ask is what are you're experiences with being called a hacker =D

(V)(-,,,-)(V)
GunzForHire
GunzForHire

Male Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Who else hates being called a cheater? Empty Re: Who else hates being called a cheater?

Post  ITSxOVERx9000 Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:08 am

LOL i know the feeling, happens EVERYTIME i actually play to win! :l
ITSxOVERx9000
ITSxOVERx9000

Male Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Who else hates being called a cheater? Empty Re: Who else hates being called a cheater?

Post  Scotty Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:46 am

I've been called a hacker a countless amount of times. Haha
And tbh i don't mind it at all, you just have to see it like this: if you're getting called a hacker means you are playing extremely good. Wink

-Scotty

Scotty
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 109

https://codd-clan.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MrXwiix Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:00 am

haha same here, I am still banned from a Isnipe server cuz i was dominating everyone in that lobby Razz

as long as i dont get banned from servers i dont mind being called a hacker, its just a sign that others think u are so good that you are hacking. And i see that as not a bad thing xd

MrXwiix

Male Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:06 am

Scotty wrote:I've been called a hacker a countless amount of times. Haha
And tbh i don't mind it at all, you just have to see it like this: if you're getting called a hacker means you are playing extremely good. Wink

-Scotty

Like when i did in erosion 1v5 i was dominating them xD

A guy Vianabana1 (i think) had a rec of 1:32 called me hacker for like 10 times in that game xD and that wasnt the last time we met, I actually saw him later too and after evry time i killed him ik apparently was a hacker xD

I was laughing so hard at him lol Very Happy

So yeah being called a hacker in a game ur good at is a compliment Very Happy
Cloud
Cloud

Male Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum