CoDD-Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Sniper only [MUST READ]

3 posters

Go down

Sniper only [MUST READ] Empty Sniper only [MUST READ]

Post  jdcrispe95 Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:08 am

Hi guys,

I want ALL Clan members to read this please.

Recently we have had an issue due to our moderators / admins thinking they can create a sniper only gamemode whenever they want.. to clarify some things up;

1. A sniper only game must be organised and approved by me.

2. If there is no organised date and you think its okay to start kicking people for not using a sniper, you will have all your permissions removed. I don't care if you didn't start it, if you were taking place in it and joining in, you will still have all your permissions removed

3. Please note; I pay for the server and I am currently the only person paying for the server.. so if anything goes, it goes by me 1st. I trust you all with your permissions, that's why I gave them to you, if I see anyone abusing their rights on our server you will be de-ranked of your Admin title and put in the group "User", where you will have no more permissions than the average player. If you wish to appeal your de-ranking then you can feel free to either PM me personally, talk to me on xfire or create a thread about it on our forums.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to reply to this thread with any questions you may want me to answer.

Thanks,
jdcrispe95
Server Administrator for the CoDD Clan

jdcrispe95
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sniper only [MUST READ] Empty Re: Sniper only [MUST READ]

Post  Super-kinder Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:24 am

I'm glad he told you and thank you for the explanation

Super-kinder

Back to top Go down

Post  ITSxOVERx9000 Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:42 am

Sniping (quickscoping in particular) takes skill, if you keep getting killed repeatedly, to the extent of kicking someone, you clearly need to improve your skills, and that comes with practice against try-hard reg gunners so if you keep getting killed.......deal with it Very Happy
ITSxOVERx9000
ITSxOVERx9000

Male Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum